Well, it’s done! I am waiting to see how this variety grows before I decide if it needs to be wider. Next I guess I’ll dig the last of the grass out and turn the corn plot. I really want to work on the rock path and the foundation of the shed, but I will need the ground ready for planting corn sooner than these. We are supposed to have nice weather for a while. Hopefully this will let me put a dent in the work.